Drew Technologies CarDAQ-Plus 3
Drew Technologies has been a leading manufacturer of J2534 devices since 1995. The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the only pass-thru device that combines unique features in one device.
The CarDAQ-Plus®3 is the next generation Drew Technologies device which fully supports SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 inclusive: CAN FD, 4 CAN channels, v05.00 API and DoIP.
- CAN FD: supports Flexible Data Rate CAN. The future of CAN Bus!
(now in use by various car and truck manufacturers).
- J2534 v05.00 API: The latest version of J2534: the highest level of pass-thru technology.
- 4 CAN Channels: even more than the 3 mandatory for Chrysler/FCA models. CarDAQ-Plus®3 includes a 4th channel to meet future OEM applications now.
- DoIP: Automotive Ethernet for advanced vehicle communication.
The CarDAQ-Plus 3 uses High Speed USB as required by various manufacturers.
Download the new Directory for a brief overview of the CarDAQ-Plus®3!
Additional product information.
CarDAQ-Plus® 3 reprogramming:
- All brands, all models SAE J2534 reprogramming (for an overview of OEM websites, click HERE)
- SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-Plus® 3 is the most advanced device for reprogramming ALL OEMs using their original software.
- SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-Plus® 3 provides additional J2534-2 support for more than just engine and transmission ECU reprogramming for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
J2534 OEM diagnosis:
- BMW/Mini - ISTA
- FCA - Wi-Tech 2.0 (Fiat/Chrysler)
- Ford - Ford J2534 diagnostic system (FJDS) & Ford Diagnostic and Repair System (FDRS)
- GM - Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
- GM - Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
- Honda - Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS)
- Jaguar/LandRover - Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) & Symptom-Driven Diagnostics (SDD)
- Mercedes-Benz - Pass Thru programming system
- Mistubishi - Multi-Use Tester III Special Edition (MUT3-SE)
- Nissan - Consult III Plus R2R
- Subaru - Subaru Select Monitor 4 (SSM4)
- Toyota - TechStream
- VW/Audi (VAG) - Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)
- Volvo - Volvo Information and Diagnostics for Aftersales (VIDA)
In order to use Pass-Thru J2534, you need to make a subscription with the relevant car manufacturer. This can be very difficult and time-consuming. We advise you to contact Autoniveau or GMTO. Both Autoniveau and GMTO can help you with the application for a J2534 license and help you with the first steps of using the original manufacturer's software. Click on the logos below to go to the website of Autoniveau or GMTO.
- J2534 Toolbox 3 - Your personal assistant to guide you through the process, including: videos, step-by-step guides, FAQs, and other online support.
- CAN Bus (CAN FD, ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939 and ISO 14229)
- 3 CAN channels (FD CAN, dual wire)
- 1 Single wire CAN
- Ford SCP (J1850 PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850 VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO 9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- USB version 1.1 or higher
Compatibility control systems:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), and Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult the OE website for PC requirements
- Operating voltage: 7 - 36 Volt
- Dimensions (approx.): 16 D x 15 W x 3.8 H (cm)
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +70° C